- Planned and scheduled work orders are not completed due to parts shortages.
- Parts established in the storeroom are not the ones maintenance uses.
- The storeroom looks more like Grandma’s attic—all cluttered and in no order.
- There is little knowledge of the parts that or which piece of equipment utilizes it.
- The most accurate parts information is tribal knowledge not the CMMS/EAM/ERP.
- Most site personnel consider it a personal shopping mart.
If you have any of the above conditions, then a store’s assessment should be conducted.
Need help? Reach out to me directly or click here to Contact Us.
Get more information and dates for upcoming Virtual Interactive Instructor-Led Maintenance Storeroom and Management course